There are approximately one million things going on right now, which has unfortunately meant that my little apartment has been getting no love. So this year instead of resolutions, I am making a list of home projects and DIYs that I
want, must, NEED to get done as soon as Santa puts some free time in my stocking.
1. Finish painting the living room, the half-primed look is SO last year.
2. Finish painting the fireplace – and stop hiding it behind the pile of to-be-sold Craigslist items.
3. Sell all to-be-sold Craigslist items.
4. Maybe, possibly, hopefully make any progress at all on the bathroom and/or the kitchen (too many items to list)
5. Start/finish painting for my awesome and beautiful friend’s classroom.
6. Now the fun stuff – DIY gotta-dos:
via The Brick House
B. Ferm Living inspired laundry basket. I want to add a lid and to make it a rectangular basket. I WILL rock this.
via Ferm Living
C. At least 800 (or at least five) of these lovely hanging succulents for the “patio”/”dining room.”
via Design Sponge
There is much more to add, but let’s be honest, for me to even finish all the above in a year it would be impressive. I’m a lazy, disappointment of a person. But aren’t we all? Whatever.
In other news I will be in the 509 (basically the most [read least] happening place in all of WA) tomorrow and I am more than a little gitty with excitement. Seriously, being out of the office and up north kicking it with pretty much the best family on the planet is going to be totally awesome-sauce.
But let’s catch up some more soon. Like really.
Hugs and heart shaped kisses. Love, your best friend.
P.S. I almost forgot! I joined twitter. It’s a travasty, I know, but please feel welcome to follow the crap out of me. @RyannMMoore