Although the week has started and I am already well into my crazy schedule, my mind is stuck on my weekend. In my mind I am still bike riding along the strand or sipping mimosas with a good friend after finishing our 10K.
Only a few more days before we get to enjoy another little life break.
For some extra fun-timez, here are a few great things the internet has introduced to me today:
- I just can’t quit watching the NPR tiny desk concerts, here is a great one of Swell Season.
- While I was considering just making some myself, these coasters may have changed my mind.
- Last chance to vote for Homies on Apartment Therapy – everyone should vote! (If you are dying to know who I voted for, here is a hint: rhymes with Ranhattan Fest)
- I think I could literally listen to Amy Winehouse singing Valerie for the rest of the week, straight.
- Booked our flights and our rental care for our spring break, Europe trip. Countries will include Belgium, Germany, and France. Send any must-see’s my way. (So far I have taken about 20 pages of notes from Oh Happy Day’s Paris posts)
- My type-friends will appreciate this: Kern Ring Set. I also appreciate and want to own them.
- Two favorite recent (crazy stylish and beautiful) blogs I have found: Sweet Thing and JASPR.
- My web design class meets for the second time tonight and I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite classes of all time. Big plans, huge goals, and exciting future – here I come.
- This Design Sponge, Bri Emery of Design Love Fest and Blogshop feature is so inspiring and motivating. Repeat – big plans, huge goals, and exciting future – here I come.
- This vegan paleo recipe posted by Jeremy and Kathleen has me wanting to go vegan paleo.
What are your weekend plans? What are your huge goals?
**Don’t forget to immortalize your favorite pet or loved one in a DIY cell-phone cover, either for the Hallmark holiday around the corner, or just because.**